Saturday, January 24, 2009

Two More

Ok yes this really is me 20 or so years ago. The idea came from The Technique Tuesday catalogue and uses their Bijou Borders stamp set. Other than that it is pretty simple. This afternoon I went to a class at TM's taught by the lovely Sonya and this was the result. I did struggle with remembering any of the little quirky things that Caitlin said,so ladies if your children are very young keep a journal of all these gorgeous things as you will forget them. I said at the time "I will never forget" ha-guess whose forgotten?
Well I hope that everyone has a wonderful long weekend and enjoy the fireworks if you are going to see them.
xx Linda

4 comments :

suzitee said...

Gorgeous LOs Linda! I would never have picked that to be you...the blonde hair throws me, I think. Have a great long weekend...xxx

Jenni said...

You were a real Spunk!
I agree ladies - write eveything down.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

Kris said...

Love the photo of you. Thanks for a great class on saturday with you. Have a good week!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love the photo... and yes please write everything down because you can't remember everything.
Will post my 52Q tag tomorrow. Loving yours. :-)