Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kit 1

Hi everyone.
I was at the shop on Monday and purchased 3 kits (I had to buy something). I was so pleased with this one that I have just finished that I couldn't wait for daylight to take a good photo of it
I just had to show it to you all NOW. That's my excuse why its a bit blurry and this doesn't really do it justice. I just love this photo of Caitlin & Brie going out to an 18th dressed as Bob the builder. Bries eyes are such a gorgeous blue I had never realised before. Anyway this LO has everything on it, beads, bling, hand sewing, lace and dimensional magic. It all came together really well. Thank you to whoever designed it at TM's.
I will post kit 2 that I have finished tomorrow.
Luv Linda

1 comment :

suzitee said...

Hey Linda...love the colours in this one. I think that might have been a kit by Alyssa? I'm not going on Monday night-hubby flew out today :( but I'm sure you will have fun!