Monday, January 5, 2009

Ribbons

One of these days I will remember what order to download my pictures as I really should have the LO up first. I am trying to make a card using left overs from any LO's that I do as my card supply has dwindled lately and I need to make some more. So here is my card which uses more of my favourite Craft Queen ribbons. This LO I scraplifted AGAIN from the Craft Queen Gallery, not because I needed inspiration more because I loved the LO. That's me with very blonde hair and my brother and he looks like he is going to do something very naughty and my mum is holding him back.(she looks like she has had enough).

On this LO I got to use most of my favourite things Craft Queen Ribbon, my cuttlebug and Making Memories.
It's pretty hot here so I am going for a swim all the guests have left (see yesterdays post) so it will be OK for me to get in the pool.
Then I am going to scrap/fiddle some more
Take care everyone
Linda

4 comments :

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love the LO. And yes I love Craft Queen ribbons too although I have been a bit slack in using them. Have a great day, I on the other hand have started moving out of my scrap room boo hoo. What joy and boy have I got alot of crap. :-)

Jenni said...

I love the card, Linda! and of course I love green and pink together as well. Great stuff you do my girl!

suzitee said...

I can see why you love the LO...just beautiful Linda. I didn't know that you were a card maker as well...too clever! Can you believe it...the word verification (for this comment) today is "catie", how appropriate!
Enjoy your pool!

Sandie said...

Great work Linda. Fave colour combo of mine too.

Well done.

Luv Sandie