Friday, April 20, 2012

PL-week 13

Hi there
Happy Friday to you all
Just popping in to share week 13 with you
Here's the LHS



All about our preparation for Penang. Lots of stamping and the pattern paper is by Stampin Up.

For some reason I always think about photographing my pages at night time, although I did turn the flash of this time I still got some shine from the plastic pocket. My camera course can't come quick enough ( it starts on Tuesday, poor Sharon is going to have her work cut out for her).

Here is the RHS



Yay we made it to Penang. The top right photo is of the Premium class seats by Air Asia. We flew a budget airline but paid extra for budget business class, oh it was so worth it. The seats laid down to a flat bed and so so much leg room for us tall people. I would recommend them to anyone.

And that photo of Caitlin...what's that saying about a child in a sweet shop? Well we were all like that, wall to wall chocolate and lollies.

Here's an insert that I have done for week 14




Here I must say a big thanks to Leena who helped me with this collage. This LO was also inspired by Leena who did a similar thing when she visited Taipei, and speaking of Leena I have used some of the oh so pretty washi tape and doilies that I won on her blog giveaway.

Ok that's me done, of to work on weeks 14 & 15
Thanks for visiting
Enjoy your weekend.
Xxxx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Beechboro,Australia

2 comments :

Tracey Holdyk said...

Hi Lovey, thanks for a great night of crafting... even if I did spend 4 hours on one card LOL.
Love that LO on Penang, so cool.
love me :-)

Leena said...

I love looking at all the images from your prep to Penang, on board the plane and your arrival in Penang! Oh oh, and that collage of amazing Penang yummy food looks wonderful! Glad you managed to print out the collage. And I love the little flowers fabric tape on the page. Adds a nice touch to it. :)