Monday, April 2, 2012

Holiday 2

Now you may be forgiven if you think this is a food blog. Just had to show you last nights feast of local fare from a place called Long Beach. We come here every time, so so cheap and oh so tasty, let me show you



Very big meaty spring roll Au 0.60



12 chicken satay Au $4.00



12 beef satay Au $4.00



Fried rice Au $1.20 unbelievable

Just so you know I did sooo not eat all of this myself
And here's one from our balcony, what we wake up to every morning



Andrew is down there somewhere beyond the pool enjoying happy hour, I'm having a rest and the kids although there not kids anymore are in their Room going through their days shopping purchases. Caitlin spent the whole day in one shop it's like our Forever New shop only it's called forever 21.

Our biggest concern now is where to go to dinner and what end of the night markets do we start from.

Let me know when you get bored.
Xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Jalan Batu Ferringghi,Ayer Itam,Malaysia

3 comments :

suzitee said...

Not bored...just hungry now! LOL

Tracey Holdyk said...

OMG chicken satays are my favourite... you should go on holiday more often - you blog more LOL.
love me :-)

Tracey said...

I think I need to visit Penang! Tori shopped at Forever 21 in the states....I can only imagine how much shopping was done there:)Enjoy ! Look forward to tomorrows meal!