Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More of the BALL album

So much to do and not enough time to do it in. I am sure this is a problem we all have.
This is a scraplift that I admired from the Scrapbook Creations mag No 64 by Kylie Fraser. As is the usual mine turned out completely different. I seem to be going through a natural, texture kind of phase and I am loving distressing everything. The background is Kraft card and the other papers are BG Porcelain. I didn't have many American Craft alphas left so wow was one of the words i came up with. These are the new Heidi Swapp papers they come in all kind of designs, they are white with patterns and then you can ink, paint whatever you like, a bit like a resist technique. I inked mine with 3 different colours and am really happy with the result. The colouring nearly matches the Porcelain papers. This is a really simple LO as my children and husband are well aware that they must bring me all types of stuff from an event so that I can incorporate it in my scrapping. I love doing this, about 25 years ago Jenni and I went to Hong Kong, I still have all of the shopping receipts and travel tickets. It's so interesting to look back on.
This is my rushed and very simple LO for the monthly challenge at TM's
Although its simple it still tells a storey that Joe will remember for the rest of his life.

Sorry that one seems a bit blurry (again) I cant wait for my new camera. Or else I have the SHAKES.
Well school starts tomorrow so that means I am back to work. :(
Have a good week everyone.
TTFN


2 comments :

suzitee said...

You've been busy...but back to work today? YUK!
Your ANZAC LO is beautiful, and really is what scrapping is all about. I love that you are creating such meaningful pages :)
I nearly bought some of the "Invisibles" today...are they Heidi Swapp? Wasn't game though...love how it turned out!

Anonymous said...

Great post!
a bit peculiar though.

Sincerely,
Bernard Bonehard
vca vol