Thursday, January 31, 2013

Get Your Boogie On

OK not words i utter much these days but definitely words Joe does mutter. Unusually for a male he loves to dance or should i say boogie and not to any type of music that i would ah boogie too either.
So i couldn't resist doing this LO of him that the photographer took at The Causeway. Incidentally Joe is friends with the photographer so he was hamming it up for the photo (I hope)
 This was a sketch from Shimelles blog way back in 2011 i think. I used arrows and cameras to depict the movement in the photo but yes i know cameras don't exactly move but they are fitting to the story.
 I wanted to do some ink dropping :) but had no blue studio calico mists but i did have some Stampin Up re-inkers in blue oh you should have seen me- how was i going to get this on my page..well i got a tiny piece of scrap and put a blob of ink on it then turned it over and started flicking it on the page, love the end result i got big blobs and small ones.
Everything i used came from my Studio Calico kit except for the cameras and the label.

I'm of to Nobu for lunch tomorrow, yes again Tracey i loved it that much, with Joe this time so we will get the full Nobu experience (Joe is a chef in the Nobu kitchen). Its my last hoorah before going back to work full time on Monday :( the holidays must finish some time right.

Thanks for stopping by
xx

3 comments :

dawn said...

What a super cute and fun layout!! Love love the splatters, always fun to do that. I even taught Sienna how to do that and she goes crazy with them!!

suzitee said...

About time you got back to work Linda! LOL! Thinking of you, it's tough after such a long break. Your LO is awesome...the arrows look great!

Ginger said...

I Love thus layout!! Those little cameras are cute.

When we were in San Diego we ate at Nobu, I would say it's in my top 5 meals I ever ate!