Friday, January 18, 2013

Project Life week 2

Good morning, afternoon or evening depending on where you are in the world

I had fun this week doing something a bit different for me with Project Life. This time i didn't use a paper collection i used a whole pile of journal cards, stickers, badges, elements etc that i had downloaded and cut out with my Cameo that have been sitting on my desk for ages waiting to be used. It was fun going through my big pile pulling out this and that.
For something different and for ease of the cards fitting in their pockets, i am going to put all badges on the outside of the pockets.
 Here's a little close up, the one mind blowing thing on this page is that we learnt that Caitlin has got to the ripe old age of 20 and never used a rolling pin, well she has now. Although i seem to remember the play dough kit having a rolling pin. Anyway chef she is not, that is Joe's department as you can see by the photo where he is giving Andrew and i a lesson on deboning a chicken, yeah right why would i bother when I've got him to do it for me. Seriously it took him about two minutes. Quite amazing and not an ounce of chicken meat left on the carcass (that doesn't look right how do you spell it, spell check is not helping me i don't think its up on cooking terms)
and a sweet friend gave me a tea caddy full of tea for Christmas as she knew i wanted one, i just don't know if she knew exactly what i was going to do with it (i don't drink tea)
i just wanted to store all of my Pl goodness in it.

have a good weekend
xx

2 comments :

suzitee said...

Oooh I'm loving that tea caddy...perfect for PL storage! Your Week Two spread is lovely...lots of cute details, and I love the idea of putting the badges on the outside! Genius ;)

dawn said...

WOW WOW WOW Linda, this is so awesome!! Before I forget can you send me a little caddy filled with all these goodies!!LOVE THIS!!

I'm blown away by the collages you did here, how did you get them so small. I LOOOOOVE the deboning of the chicken one. That is so funny and I have never and will never do that. All I buy is boneless chicken so much easier and less gross. haha.

Lots of yummy food and food stories here, LOVE THAT!!

The title card is so cool, did you make that too?

This whole page is super cool with all the badges, cards in here. I'm so thrilled for you, CONGRATS on week 2 being done and having FUN WITH IT!!

I need more pretty/fun things for my PL. My stash is pretty boring. Actually drooled over the PL KITS on Becky's video from CHA my fingers are telling me to order Seafoam and the others!!