Sunday, January 20, 2013

A man card

Hello and welcome, happy Sunday to you.

Oops it was my brothers birthday on the 13th and although i remembered it and spoke to him i am yet still to give him his card and gift.

Male cards are always a challenge to me, so this is what i came up with yesterday.

Apart from the chipboard bubble which is from my latest Studio Calico kit the rest is made from scraps and as it was pretty basic looking i added two different types of stitching and my beloved wood veneer stars, have i said how much i love these things.

here's the inside
yep he'll get a big head when he reads this. The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp and its called Shoot For The Stars.

Now Andrew is cooking tonight, another new recipe from his new cookbook , i don't have to do the ironing as i can do it tomorrow oh i love holidays, so my only dilemma is should i start quilting my table runner or should i print my Project Life photos for week three or should i play on the Silhouette Cameo or all of the above. Oh decisions decisions.

xx

3 comments :

suzitee said...

Male cards are SO hard...this one is awesome! What to do, what to do...I'm supposed to be doing Farmers Wife blocks, but because I don't feel like it, I'm doing nothing at all! Some inspiration would be good :)

dawn said...

Linda, this card is perfect for a male!! I especially love the sentiment on it, haha he will love that. Great colors and design!!

I pick do all 3 because I love seeing all your projects. If just one then go for Project Life since I need inspiration.

Mine is hard this week, torn about cropping my pictures for this new size, so not use to that. I'm so use to just slipping in the photos and doing the journaling and it's done. Now I have to crop down everything and make it all match and look pretty, this isn't what I'm used to. Going to maybe make it just a one page for the week and not stress. We will see.

Have fun whatever you choose!!

Tracey Holdyk said...

I say do all three, because it all sounds like fun. Totally LOVE this card and I am definately going to be copying it, love it I tell you.
love me :-)