Friday, October 26, 2012

Sunday

Hi there
just popping in to share a LO i had heaps of fun making, i used one of my Studio Calico kits and just about used all of the elements on one page.
The photos are random ones that i took on the weekend and are probably more suited to a Project Life album but i felt like doing a 12x12 page and this will go in my PL album.

here's a few close ups

oops made a boo boo on my tag.
So yeah that's our exciting Sundays although this coming Sunday will be different as we are out for a BBQ in the arvo.
Have a great weekend.
xx


2 comments :

Tammy said...

Lovely Page Linda! Enjoy your BBQ :)

dawn said...

I love this layout, especially the theme of it. This will be great to look back on. I like the clusters on the tag.

Love the APPLE layout below too, another cool theme you did.

Have a good week and keep on crafting!