Wednesday, October 10, 2012

From my desk part 2

Hello again
Last week I finished another project that I started last Christmas. As it was our long holiday break I had heaps of time to play and came across a you tube video on how to make a mini album with 1 12x12 piece of card stock ( no cutting involved) and as it was so long ago I didn't keep the link to the video.oops.
So here is my mini mini



I even put some felt on the spine, but you don't get a pic of that.



Yes you do found one.
It has little pockets for tags



See it's teeny tiny but it was fun even if it did nearly take me a year to make.
And here's one more



And another



I'm sitting here a little bit bored, don't feel like crafting(have been crafting all arvo) so I'm thinking I might do a couple of blog drafts as I have heaps to share so don't be shocked if there is another post tomorrow.

So until then
Au revoire
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bennett Springs Drive,Beechboro,Australia

3 comments :

Tracey said...

It always feels good to finish something you started! Cute as...little mini!

dawn said...

WOW, that is the cutest little mini ever!! How sweet that it's for Christmas time. I love love that their is tags in it. Great job getting it done even a year later. LOVE THIS!!

p.s. thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog. Sam is thrilled to know someone is hoping his birthday wishes come true. I will send you some snow,lol
Take care and have a good weekend.

suzitee said...

Your desk will be empty at the rate you're going! Love the mini...very very cute :)