Thursday, October 11, 2012

Some Cards

Hello again, yes two days in a row-amazing I know.

I took a class called Kick Start from Online Card Classes and was inspired to make some cards. So here they are



Colourful, love these little wood stars from here.



Obviously I was in a inky rainbow mood and with the second card I wasn't sure of the age so I covered all bases and used a number stencil.

I really enjoy taking these classes, this is the third one I have taken from Online Card Classes and learnt lots(I will never look at a catalogue the same way again..inspiration is everywhere)
And this has nothing to do with craft but Joe is working at
Nobu at the moment and here are some dishes he is cooking


Salt and Pepper squid



Soft Shell Crab.
And yes I may even be back tomorrow
Xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bennett Springs Drive,Beechboro,Australia

3 comments :

dawn said...

I love your rainbow cards, so pretty and HAPPY!! That's great the class helped you so much and inspired you in a new way.

WOW, cooking class, how fun that would be. Those are fancy meals he's learning to cook.

suzitee said...

Rainbow cards....sigh. They are gorgeous. I need to know how!

Unknown said...

I'm loving these cards! (and all of the pages I've seen along the way to get to this post lol)