Friday, October 12, 2012

Practice Makes Perfect

Yes three days in a row.

I have had a heap of fun playing with my new Silhouette Cameo and learning lots from Shimelle so I thought I would make a layout.



Everything I used came from my Studio Calico kit.



I cut the apron and spoon using the Silhouette.



And the chefs hat (it comes with the little moustache)

I loved the way it turned out although I can't decide if I need to add something to the bottom right blank space, maybe a retro mixer...what do you think?
Xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bennett Springs Drive,Beechboro,Australia

2 comments :

dawn said...

Hi Linda,

Way to go on getting so much crafty time in and posting 3 days in a row.

Such a cute layout this and I love the title. Cute little embellishments you made for this page. It turned out GREAT!!

suzitee said...

Awesome work Linda! Love that you're using your Cameo with such fantastic results...wooohooo!