Monday, November 17, 2008

4 weeks and 3 days

No I am not going to do a day by day countdown but I was stuck for a title. Here is another LO I whipped up using my BG Granola range. My BF and I had our children around the same time and they have grown up together. When I was flicking through my photos I came upon these ones of the children when they were little. Time goes by so fast it's gone before you realise it. Andrew and I are approaching our 20th wedding anniversary next month, my mum couldn't believe it when I told her. It seems like only yesterday so I can imagine how old my mum feels when I tell her things like that.
Have a nice night everyone and thanks again for taking the time to read my ramblings.
Linda

2 comments :

Sandie said...

Gidday Linda, just saying thanks for popping into my blog.

thought I'd repay the favour.

Lots of creating going on in your house. Well done.

Luv Sandie

suzitee said...

NOOOO...don't count it down! LOL, its like counting down my shopping days (without kids) until Christmas, and that's scary!
Love your new Granola LO...you are rocking this collection!
Congrats on the upcoming wedding anniversary...what an awesome milestone.
Have a great day :)