Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another Hybrid Album

Hi all
still waiting on one more photo of George before i can show you but in the meantime i thought i would show you this album i made in my digital class. I actually gave it to the girl the day after i had finished it and forgot to take photos so she kindly took some photos for me.

Now just to explain what i have done, the pages of the album were all printed on glossy photo paper, i chose the background colours and the photo is part of the page not something i have glued on after. The front and back of the book were printed onto cardstock then i added bling, ribbons and pearls and a little bit of pom poms. All of the paper items on the front were printed on the pc then cut out.
here it is.
I decorated the pages with stamps and ribbon and cut out the butterfly and popped it up a bit as you have to have that touchy feely thing going on.(well i do)
Isn't she beautiful she looked wonderful.
I left some journal spots so Aylish can do that in her own time.
Ok going now
my house is full of dust and the jack hammer has been going all day.
xx

7 comments :

Tiff said...

What a fantastic album! I love those faded colours and the inking effect. How brilliant is that project! ... it looks so pretty and you can individualise it however you want to! X

Tracey said...

Linda, this is just beautiful. All the colours I love! How neat just to print off your pages!
I was going to ask you about George...thought I'd missed something in your last post? I have to go comment on that, now I can see the pics.

Rumi said...

Gorgeous album! You have mad skills!

suzitee said...

Thank you for getting some photos...it is DIVINE! I can see why you were in love with the colours..gorgeous. You are so clever :)

Tracey Holdyk said...

Wow I am so jealous cause I really wish I had done this class now.
You have done a great job.
Love me :-)

Norma said...

Beautiful Linda!! I so agree with the ladies LOVE the colors:) TFS
Hugs

~Olga said...

Wow, Linda you're so Talented! Love the colors. :)