Sunday, June 13, 2010

You're on my mind

Hi there hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Just a quick post to show you a card that i have made with the cricut for a challenge on this blog. We had to use brown,red and blue. I think i covered all that. All products are SU and the cartridge i used was Stretch your imagination.
typing quick as we have guests coming to dinner and they are about to arrive so i want to get this posted quick.
No time for spell check so excuse the mistakes if there are any
xx

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Colorful, neat, very nice your blog Linda. Congratulations!
ღ Elena ღ

suzitee said...

Oh very cute Linda! Great take on the challenge.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs

My Creative Time said...

awwwh Linda, thank you sooo much for joining my Throwback Thursday challenge my friend! Your card is sooo PRECIOUS! I think it came out PERFECT!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

Rumi said...

Very sweet card Linda!

Tori said...

Hey Linda!! that is just so cute!! very nice

Tori xx

Tracey Holdyk said...

what a cute card, thanks for sharing.
Love me :-)

Beth said...

Hi Linda! What a sweet card. I really like the unique flower. Love it. I also wanted to let you know that I have selected you to receive the 'Creative Writing Blogger Award.' So head on over to my blog to grab your award! Congrats.

http://stinkinsweetscrappin.blogspot.com/2010/06/creative-writer-blogger-award.html

nocton4 said...

lovely card xx