Saturday, June 26, 2010

One for Joe

...Although he wishes i didn't put this on my blog. Emma's challenge for this week was to do a lay out using the Doodlecharms cartridge. I don't have that cart but that's OK you can use any older cartridge. I have used a car from Every Day Paper Dolls. (much to Joe's disgust). This is a fun LO and in years to come hopefully he will remember the day and the fact that i put it on my blog. I am now going to watch some world cup soccer/football and work on my stripey blanket. Oh its gorgeous-i will try and remember to take a photo tomorrow.
xx

7 comments :

suzitee said...

Oh yes please! A photo of your blanket would be great!
LOL about Joe...one day he will appreciate all his beautiful LOs, and that you took the time to record the important milestones in his life :)
Hope you are having a great weekend xxx

Tammy said...

Hi Linda,
Well as a very much older learner driver than Joe I see it with different perspective and think its a great page! We have a Nissan too not a Sylvia though. We love ours. :)

Tori said...

Linda that's a great Boy page!! great Job!!

Tori xx

thanks for your comment on mine

Tracey Holdyk said...

Loved out get together yesterday, yummy latte! Lucky me got to see the stripey blanket, and yes it is definately cute.
love me :-)
Note: tell Joe I just loved the layout.

My Creative Time said...

lol....I guess my boys will be like this one day too!! I think your layout is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE my friend!! GREAT job w/the challenge! Thank you for joining my throwback Thursday!
Big Gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Tracey said...

I think it is a great layout Linda. Joe will look back and think its cool too.

Dorcas said...

Great layout! Thanks for sharing!

~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/