Wednesday, October 22, 2008

See I really did have blonde hair!

Here is my latest LO which has taken me a while b/c there is something about it which I don't like or maybe it needs a little blue in it . I do love the transparency that I made though. It's funny, I got this stamp in a pack and thought that I would never use it but it makes a beautiful border. The photo is of my Taid (grandad in Welsh) who had come for a visit-from England, my brother and I are sitting on his knee, see how blonde my hair is and my mum is standing next to us. Years ago when I visited my Taid in England he looked exactly the same, still wearing a jacket with a knitted vest underneath, he never seemed to age although he was 90 when I visited.
Our house is very quiet at the moment as Joe is on the Appealathon trek having a ball by all accounts. It's Andrew's birthday on Saturday so we are all going to the Burswood buffet for dinner. YUM I hope Joe manages to stay awake as he gets back at 4pm on Saturday afternoon.
Have a good night everyone
xx Linda

2 comments :

suzitee said...

Your transparency looks fabulous! The stamp is perfect for that technique, too...great job. Are these the Blue Awning papers? They look really good with the vintage photo. You are looking VERY blonde,btw.

Jo Kay said...

Love the transparency Linda - it looks perfect, what a great stamp! I don't think this layout needs anything more at all!!
Jo :)