Friday, October 17, 2008

Hand Painting

Hello everyone, it has been a couple of days since I last posted anything that's b/c I went back to work this week and am just a bit tired. It has taken me all week to do this LO which is very unusual for me. I was inspired by Nina Granzien (The Scrapbookers Nest) who is a design team member for Craft Queen. (thanks Nina) I love my CQ ribbons and sometimes don't want to use them b/c they are so nice. I still have this painting that Caitlin did in her scrapbook along with the 100 or so others.
Joe is off on the Appealathon Trek tonight and away for 8 nights so our house will be a bit quieter for a week or so.
And guess what? That means NO cricket on Sunday. A sleep in-BLISS. Then I am going to take Caitlin out for her first driving lesson. Wish me luck
Have a great w/e everyone.
Xx Linda
PS Hope you are feeling better Susan

2 comments :

suzitee said...

WOW Linda, those ribbons look fantastic! I can appreciate how hard it is to cut beautiful ribbon, so WELL DONE.I love the LO...great colours.
Thanks for the well wishes...I've been making cards, which always makes me feel better :)
Enjoy your sleep in xxx

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love the LO. I too love those ribbons and really enjoy figuring out how I am going to use them every month.
Good luck with the driving lesson. It so brings me back to when I learnt to drive. Oh the memories.
Have a great sleep in too. :-)