Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Wishes

Hi there
i am just letting you know that i wont be posting, crafting or even looking at your blogs for the next two weeks at least. I am having serious problems with my eyes and i have to wait for two new pairs of glasses which over the Easter break may take a while. Who would have thought that changing eyesight can lead to severe dizziness, fainting, vomiting, and extreme tiredness, not I, but boy i can not wait for my new glasses. I just feel so sick and how sad is it that crafting makes me sick-all that eye strain and i am on holidays and you all know what i like to do when i am on holidays. CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT so alas non for me :( and i cant even check to see what you all are doing on the PC as that makes me dizzy-although i do plan to a little bit and just suffer the consequences.


image from classiceventsbykris.blogspot.com

So i wish you all a happy Easter with way to much chocolate and a lot of happy family time, stay safe.

and don't worry as soon as i get my new specs i will be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
xx

7 comments :

Tammy said...

Oh that sounds terrible Linda! Hope you have a lovely weekend though you are unable to craft ... you might miss my crafty announcement but I'll email you if you want when it comes up ( which is out of my hands BTW ) Take care and look after yourself!

suzitee said...

How awful Linda...but what a relief that all those symptoms can be explained by something so simple. Looks like a real life catchup will be necessary :) See you tonight xxxx

Tracey Holdyk said...

OMG Linda I am so sorry to hear that you are not well. I hope its not too long before you get new glasses. Eat lots of chocolate instead. Have a great Easter
love me :-)

Jenni said...

Hope that all gets fixed asap!

Have a great Easter, and hope to see you soon.

Tracey said...

Hope you are feeling well soon Linda.....enjoy your holidays.

Tiff said...

Oh you poor love! Take a bloogy/ crafty break and feel better. Have a lovely Easter too. Look after you and see you when you feel better! X

Tori said...

Hope you are better soon Linda! Happy Easter to you too!! :)

Tori xx