Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update,Links & LO's

Once again thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers we really thought that we were going to lose dad on Sunday but i am pleased to report that he has rallied this week and says that he wants to stay around a bit longer to keep us all out of mischief. However mum and i feel much better as we now have plans and know what to do when the time comes as dad wants to die at home not in the hospital. Sorry very morbid talk I know but for those of you that know me know that i am good at talking and better to let it be said than bottle it up.

Now on to something completely different. I am not very patiently waiting for this
book Artisan Bread in Five minutes to be delivered. Its a belated birthday prezzie, go and check out the link its amazing and so so easy.

I have ordered another book Zakka Sewing which i am also not waiting very patiently for, it has some gorgeous things to make hopefully they wont be too hard for a very average not precise sewer.

Now Here's a couple of LO's I did last w/e before i got that dreaded call from my mum.
This LO was done with photos that the kids took of themselves with my new camera and as they do know that if they don't delete them straight away I WILL USE THEM. This is a LO using a Stampin Up kit that was another birthday prezzie, and yes its another one for the ball album, i promise it's nearly finished so you wont have to look at many more.

Well that's all for today. Tomorrow I am going to ask you all a question (not hard) its a question that Susan asked me and she was shocked by my answer, so i am going to ask you all.
Have a good night
Linda


3 comments :

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad to hear that your Dad is doing better and you have a care plan in place. Your latest layouts are fabulous - especially love the ball photo - such a glamour looking shot. You have me intrigued with the question :)

suzitee said...

I am intrigued with the question too LOL! Will have to put my thinking cap on! I LOVE your Funny Faces LO...very different from your normal style...and you know how much I love the Ball one :)
I can't wait for your books to come too :) hee hee hee

Melissa Goodsell said...

Your scrapbook pages are just gorgeous!!!!!!