Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HO HO HO

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that you all have a wonderful festive season, stay safe, enjoy the break and don't drink to much.
I had a play with my free cartridge yesterday and I wasn't expecting much but what a surprise I got. This cartridge is fantastic it makes cards and then it makes a special frame for them and all of these other wonderful characters. I was so rapt (is that the right spelling?) that I had to photo them to show you. Don't know when I will use them but I will fit them into something I'm sure. On another note I would like to thank you all for reading my blog and leaving comments. I find it very exciting when I log on and find that someone has left a comment. So thanks for brightening my days.
XX Linda

1 comment :

suzitee said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU, PRESHUS ONE!
Thank you again for my pressie...I can't stop looking at it, it is just lovely.
I hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas, and wishing wonderful things for you in the new year xxxx