Monday, July 23, 2012

On the weekend

I went to stamp camp with Tracey and oh what fun we had.

In reality it was at my house and we watched numerous videos and presentations on the big TV via YouTube that was part of Papertrey Inks first ever online Stamp-A-Faire. As it was a camp theme it was suggested we make S'mores and as we can't get the proper crackers I made peanut butter cookies for my sandwich .



Can't say they were my cup of tea, but someone else loved them.

Our first project was a make and take



This was made with the stamp set that was designed especially for summer camp.

Next up was ribbon techniques



So many different techniques with ribbon, we opted for this one that involved a candle and you should see Tracey's it's divine.
Next up mini albums, again heaps of videos and lots of different styled mini albums. We chose this type









Just had to show you these as I bought a little mini instax camera and film just for this event so we made our albums with the little photos in mind. The badges you see we're from the tote bag I purchased from PTI especially for camp. This was the friendship badge.

And last but no means least because it's my absolute favourite was the card set videos. This is what we chose to make






How could you not love this. Thanks Tracey for thinking outside the square (me not much good at that) and coming up with this design.

So to wrap it up, I had an awesome day, loved every minute of it, there are still a ton of videos that we didn't get too-anyone can watch them, thank you Tracey it was a blast and i really hope PTI do this again next year.

If they do, Want to come to my house, you're very welcome.
Xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

10 comments :

suzitee said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun, and the projects look fabulous-oomoondo :)

Tracey Holdyk said...

I had such a wonderful time and so can't wait to see if they do it again next year.
thanks for making the day so much fun, love stamping together.
Love me :-)

Ginger Claire said...

Linda it looks like you had a great day. I love your mini book - what a great way to use your camp badges.

Tracey said...

Oh Linda....it sounds like the perfect day to me, lots of Fun:) Your creations are just gorgeous. The ribbon technique with a candle has me fascinated, I think I'll have to google that one.. You make yummy looking cookies too!

Susan said...

Linda - I LOVE your mini book! What a great way to preserve the memories from SAF Day and use those badges! LOVE it!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Looks like your camp was a huge success! Just spotted you over on the PTI Blog :)

dawn said...

Hi Linda,

What a great day you had with Tracey, so happy for you both. I love all the projects you made. The mini album is soooo cute and what a great idea to put pictures from that day in it. What a fun way to make smores, we love them also.

Thanks for the comment on my blog, made me smile. I also got stung numerous times from a bee, on my hand. Well after a 4 days my hand was so bad I went to the doctor and they gave me some strong meds. and it helped finally. That was my worst one and hope it never happens again.
Take care and enjoy the week.

Norma said...

Hello my sweet friend!! OMG! it has been so long since I've stopped by I hope you will forgive me:) I checked out lots of your projects and as always are all amazing and beautiful!! WOW! what a FUN perfect day! Your projects are beautiful and I love that ribbon technique:) I hope you are well!
Big Hugs,
Norma

Stephanie said...

Oh how wonderful - I wish I was there with you! x

Naddy said...

Beautiful creations Linda! Love the mini book :)