Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Perfect

Hmmm if you have been following me for a while or if you know me then you'll know that when it comes to quilting/sewing PERFECT is not a word that I am familiar with. My favourite words would be 'near enough is good enough' NOT in this case though, my quilting on these mugs mats is PERFECT

Have a look



Can you see, here's another one



And another



If you hadn't gathered I am very pleased with myself. I have made six mug mats in all and they are made with the off cut triangles from the table runner I made when the " the Three of Us" got together for a LabelCrew project.

Oh yeah here's another look






Thanks for looking.
Enjoy your night.
Xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bennett Springs Dr,Beechboro,Australia

3 comments :

suzitee said...

Not just perfect Linda... PERFECTAMOONDO! LOL

Tracey Holdyk said...

I am with Susan... PERFECTAMOONDO! So going to copy them are you up for the quilting LOL.
love me :-)

dawn said...

Linda, how awesome for you to have made these. They look PERFECTAMOONDO to me also. I especially like the one with the banners on it, how COOL that is. Great job and I'm glad your happy with them.