Thursday, January 26, 2012

Project Life weeks 2 & 3

Just thought i would share my PL with you as its too hot to do much else.
So here is the LHS of week 2
for this week i didn't use much of the kit, instead i used one of my 8x8 paper pads from October Afternoon. I made most of the journaling cards and in the case of "Joe's Story" i actually scanned the paper and then made the circles smaller so i could see more of the pattern. I actually amazed myself that i could do this.
Here is the RHS

see that wonderful 4x6 photo collage, you can  buy the template here for US$4.00, you get 20 templates and like in the image above you can incorporate up to 15 photos. Its easy to use and worth every penny i reckon. On this page Caitlin got her make up professionally done at Napoleon, she knows to keep receipts and such for me now so i cut apart a little card that she was given.
I actually did a 6x12 insert for week 2 as well so here that is

more hybrid scrapbooking and another great photo taken with my I Phone and an app called Incredibooth (I think)
then of course i had to put something on the back so here tis
It was an early birthday gift for Tracey and as Tracey loves banners i used them on the page.
Now on to week three.
For this week i mainly used the Clementine kit, with bits and pieces from my stash
here is the LHS
even Joe is sending my photos via his IPhone and poor Caitlin did you ever see such an unhappy face/mug shot.
here is the RHS

bottom right is an image from my IPhone again using the Diptic app and if i haven't said it already "if you have an iPhone you NEED this app", and on the bottom right is some more digital work, i love typing white on photos.
Now if you made it to the end I THANK YOU.
For all you fellow Aussies have a wonderful Australia Day
i am now going to jump in the pool.
xx

5 comments :

suzitee said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE...OMG you are doing a great job of this! I love the 6x12 pages, and just all the little bits and pieces that you've included. Our pool is looking a bit greenish...damn! No idea what to do with it, so we are keeping cool in the air con. Have fun!

suzitee said...

and P.S. I have The Help in book form if you'd like to borrow it.

Tiff said...

Wow! Gorgeous ... I am in awe of what you achieve!!! Those pages look amazing, that bunting is too cute! X

Tracey said...

Loving your PL Linda....you are doing a fabulous job. Keep cool, do you want some of our rain...its not stopping!

dawn said...

HOORAY FOR YOU DOING PROJECT LIFE ALSO!! Your pages are great and full of yumminess. Love that you make it your own and add your touches to it.

The collage is awesome, I only have been doing small ones but yours is wonderful.

Keep up the good work and keep sharing!!