Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I've Been Busy

Hi all, thanks for dropping by.
I have a lot of cards to show you-so no chit chat from me or else you will never make it to the end
here we go
this card was made from the left over digital papers on my mini album.
oops here's some chit chat-i have not cropped any of the photos as i wanted you all to see the beautiful lace doily that one of the volunteers crocheted for me for my birthday, isn't it just divine atop of my flower frog. (love that name flower frog-doesn't resemble either a flower or a frog!)
sorry sorry i feel this is going to be a long post, i just cant help myself and yes i talk as much as i write, often jumping from topic to topic in mid topic, you just have to keep up or get lost.
oops sorry

Oh yum yum i love this, it is a straight lift from Nichole Heady (one of the owners of Papertrey Ink) and uses one of her newest stamp sets
and because i loved it so much i did it in another colour

over at Papertrey Ink they have a video every Monday titled appropriately Make It Mondays where you can learn new techniques and this was one of them

another card with my left over digital papers, the butterflies are all sparkly but it didn't come out in the photo. Are you still admiring my doily?

and this card i made for Caitlin's birthday, it uses yet another technique that i learnt from the make it Monday videos-the tissue paper technique. The stamps are actually from Technique Tuesday my new medallion stamps from PTI hadn't arrived when i made this (although they have now)
OK we are nearly there

and yes you have seen one like this in a previous post but this is a different colour
and yes here is the matching tag made with the scraps and some oh so yummy crinkle ribbon OK that's the posh name for it, it really is plain old seam binding.

so did you make it to the end
thanks for hanging in there
i am going to do a spot of craft and then go watch either NCIS LA or the Tour DE France. Does any one else love watching the tour. I love to see the countryside and the houses and dream of when Andrew and i will finally get there.
xxxx

7 comments :

Judy said...

Wow you have been so busy. They are all gorgeous.
Have a crafty day.
Judy

suzitee said...

I was going to say...wow, you have been busy LOL but someone beat me to it! Loving all your cards...can't pick a favourite. Love, too, that you are trying new things all the time...you are an inspiration!
No crafting going on here (SURPRISE SURPRISE!) ...but bed is looking good :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful doily Linda......it is special when a friend crochet a doily specially for you. Love the cards:) I really enjoy seeing your creations with PTI stamps, you must have quite the collection!

Tiff said...

You have been busy! What gorgeous cards! I love those butterflies and that tag is so sweet! I was admiring that doily too! Lovely! X

Tracey Holdyk said...

these cards look even better in real life, I love them
love me :-)

Norma said...

Wowzers Linda, you sure have been busy and making beautiful cards!!! Love every one of them:)
Hugs

Tori said...

WOW Linda all your cards look great as usaul! Love seeing all different techniques :) tfs

Tori xx