Sunday, February 14, 2010

Guests for Dinner

Happy Valentines Day everyone.
Last night we had some friends over for dinner so I thought it would be fun to make them all a little Valentines treat and this is what I came up with. Using the Cricut of course and the Love Struck cartridge. I also whipped up 3 more of these cute boxes for my god children. Very plain but hey it was a last minute thing.
Here's a close up of the girly one, i am loving these flowers.

Well I think that the Florist delivery van man and the post man have all got lost and also it appears that they have sold out of chocolates in the whole Perth area as mine seem to have got lost.......!!!!!!............I promise you he was once very romantic back when we were dating some 20 years ago. Oh well..Sigh...never mind.
Have had a great day though (Joe and Andrew had to get up early for cricket) so i had a little sleep in, then my mum came over and i did a little baking whilst we talked then mum watched a DVD whilst I did a pile of ironing. Then in the afternoon it was my turn on the couch to watch some DVDs. No crafting just relaxing and now I am spending a little time reading every one's blogs and Mel Goodsell just had to post about another fabulous cookbook so WHO had to go and order one, just what i need another cook book, but i couldn't resist.
So I hope you all had a lovely day and enjoy your week ahead.
Linda
xx


8 comments :

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

You are tempting me a lot into buying a cricut! Love your Valentine projects - just gorgeous. Glad you had a relaxing day!

Tammy said...

Hi Linda,

I hope you enjoyed your relaxing valentines afternoon. Your bags and gifts look great!

suzitee said...

Where is that postie? Or florist? Hey, at least Andrew used to be romantic...that's more than I can say LOL!
Your Valentines projects are very cute, especially the little red hearts with the heart doily...LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Interesting article as for me. I'd like to read more concerning this matter. Thnx for posting this data.

Tracey Holdyk said...

The post man actually came to me this year (first time in a very long time). Your valentines projects are just too cute... all of them even the "plain" ones as you call them.
love me :-)

Yuliana said...

So cute! Is that malt chocolate wrapping in the card? What happened to the chocolate? heh heh heh...
I love malt choc.

Rumi said...

Such sweet Valentine goodies. I'm sure they went over very well with your guests.

My Creative Time said...

Your valentines are ADORABLE! Now I think I am convinced that I now want that "Love struck" cart!
Thanks for visiting my blog, I did not design that flower, it is one of Peachy Keens new stamps!
Congrats on your new copics:) Even thought I've had mine now for quite some time, I'm still learning, I'm sure you can tell!!lol...
hugs to you!
Emma:)