Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shhhh...I am playing Hookey

Good morning.
Yes it is, a little warm but it is summer after all.
Andrew & Joe are at cricket, Caitlin is at work and what should I be doing...Yes you all know that Sunday is my ironing day,well I am not going to do it because I am on HOLIDAYS so i thought that I would sneak in hear and do a quick post.
Here is today's offering.
A LO with some new papers, the actual photos are not very clear but don't let that stop you from using them and of course a card with the leftovers. Actually i have quite a few leftovers from this paper so i might have to make a couple of cards or even another LO.
OK, I will go and sort and fold my washing into piles ready to be ironed but that's as much as i will do. I have to make it look like I have been doing something whilst they have been out in the hot sun and then after lunch we are going to brave the shops and make a dent in the Christmas shopping.
Have an enjoyable Sunday
xx
Linda

PS THe ladies at Threads of friendship are having a wonderful christmas giveaway, not one but 3 so go and say hi.

3 comments :

suzitee said...

Yes...you ARE on holidays! Good to see you enjoying it :) I should be houseworking too...blah...but am doing a bit of catching up on December Daily instead. Good luck with the Christmas shopping (do I dare tell you I've finished, and mine are all wrapped? YAY!)Love how you've used those new papers too...a Friday purchase? :)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad you are relaxing and enjoying your start too holidays! Way to hot to iron today:) Love your new LO - the owl paper is really sweet.

Tracey Holdyk said...

Yippeeeeeeee!!! I am on hols too, isn't it great. Love the layout and card. I haven't been doing much, too busy getting ready for christmas.
Hope you are all well and put that ironing down.
love me :-)