Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Additions

How cute and adorable are these?...... Even Andrew (DH) couldn't believe that I had made them from the cricut/Gypsy. This machine is amazing-look at Pluto's tail (sorry black on black) but its really skinny and cute and the cricut cut it out really easy. I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do with them but they are way to cute to throw out.
Yes its that time-we dropped Caitlin of yesterday at her Leavers vacation spot and now i will spend the next 4 days trying not to think about it or i will go grey. (hehe ..more grey).

Last night we had friends over for dinner which was really nice and on Friday night I caught up with some of my craft friends and had a really nice crafty night. Although not much work is done on these nights even Andrew sat at the table and helped (ie punched holes out with my crop-a- dile).

And this morning I took mum to watch Joe play cricket, so NO ironing has been done on this my ironing day. I am too tired, it can wait, I want to scrap and read all of your gorgeous blogs and as i munch on leftover sweet treats from our craft night I look out the window to see Andrew working away in the garden, the thought should i go help? has very briefly passed through my brain and just as quick my brain has said noooo way you hate gardening.

Keep smiling
Linda
xx

4 comments :

suzitee said...

LMAO Linda! I occasionally have the stray "should I help with the gardening?" thought, but I, too, let it pass :) They love it, you know!
Those Disney characters are freakin' awesome in real life...unbelievable! What a clever little machine. I'm sure you will find a use for them.
Glad you are having a great weekend xxx

Vicki said...

Love those Disney characters Linda!! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Sounds like you all had a great night on Friday...laughing is so good for the soul.
Bye for now.....Vicki

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love your die cut Disney shapes. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Tracey Holdyk said...

Those little Disney characters are so cute, way more cute in real life. Thanks for Friday night, it was huge fun.
love me :-)