Saturday, May 9, 2009

When the paper is beautiful....

........you don't have to do much to it. I love this paper its by Webster's Pages and the line is called Your Life. Beautiful. All I did was cut around and ink the butterflies to make them stand out add some Kaisercraft pearls and some American craft thickers and bingo it was done. Now KNOW ONE told me or maybe i never listened that you could add a small amount of your favourite perfect pearls to water in a spritzer bottle and you have in my case a beautiful gold mist. You cant see it on these cards but i sprayed the gold on the top. I was inspired to make these after watching the videos on the Ranger Ink website.

I also want to make this gorgeous handbag that Melissa Goodsell has just made, I went and downloaded the pattern but I have never made a bag of any type before. It only takes a fat quarter of fabric and hey I've got loads of them to chose from.
To all you mums out there have a
happy mother's day
Linda

2 comments :

suzitee said...

What a wonderful memory Linda, and you have used that Websters paper to perfection. Love it.
I know nothing about Perfect Pearls and spritzers and such..hee hee...so don't look at me! Off to check out your link...

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love your layout! Good luck with the Buttercup Bag - I have seen a lot of them around lately - such a great design.