Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 6

Hello all, thanks for stopping by and reading my post.

It has been a real hot day here today 40degrees C and when we are at work and moaning in air con comfort we turn too each other and go "poor Joe" as none of the kitchens at the Crown resort have air conditioning. I could not stand it.

I just may stick to my new routine of doing my project life on a Monday afternoon, it stops me from having a Nanna nap and also keeps me from the kitchen and eating, ha, maybe i should do this every week day.

Here is week 6
All cream based this week so i didn't use many of my Studio Calico die cuts as they are mainly white based. I used an old 6x6 paper pad from Sassafrass called Count On Me.
I did use quite a few of the Studio Calico wood veneers, i love them and some arrows that i coloured with my Copics. Not going to mention too much about the yummy thing there in the middle as the competition isn't until March and although not many people read my blog i don't want to give away their creations just in case someone does stumble on it.  IYKWIM

Have to go and cook two meals tonight as Caitlin and i are having Spaghetti Carbonara (yes i know its not diet) and Andrew doesn't like it (who in their right mind does not like carbonara-bacon,eggs, pasta, cream) so i will make him something else.....honestly the things i do for the ones i love.
Might just go and have a swim first though.
xx

2 comments :

dawn said...

Hi Linda, way to go on your Week 6 page. I love the color and all the pretty goodies added in. The title card is pretty and your little people on the work card is so cute. How awesome your Friday card is, hooray for coffee with Tracey. Great job, love it.

I will send you some of our COLD weather and you send me some warm weather, ok!! I think working on PL instead of napping sounds awesome. Much more fun!!

Thanks for sharing! I just posted my week 6 too. LOVE IT!!

suzitee said...

Those wooden shapes are very cute Linda! Monday is a great day for PLing...gets it out of the way, and leaves the rest of the week for other stuff ;) Can't believe how hot it's been again...yuck yuck yuck!