Saturday, March 24, 2012

A quick hi


Hi there
Just popping in to share a card, and the inspiration came from Tracey




Sorry another poor photo, in my rush to make and give this card I forgot to photo it so after I gave it to a teacher at work I said "do you mind if I take a quick photo?" talk about rushed.

Another digital SLR is in da house



Yep Joe treated himself to a Canon and he is taking his to Penang (Which is only 6 sleeps away). I will just take my iPhone and point and shoot.

Have a happy Sunday everyone.
Xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Fountain Terrace,Beechboro,Australia

5 comments :

Leena said...

That's a lovely card Linda! I just got the jar paper from my lss yesterday. I can't wait to use it! Looking forward to see your photos of your Penang trip next week! :)

Tracey Holdyk said...

I love the card Linda it's fantastic. Only 6 more sleeps how exciting. Love me :-)

Tracey Holdyk said...

I love the card Linda it's fantastic. Only 6 more sleeps how exciting. Love me :-)

Tracey said...

Oh, I so love this jar...is it the PTI stamp set with all those fabulous accessories:)

suzitee said...

cute cute!