Monday, March 12, 2012

Project Life and a Mini

Hi there
Thank you thank you thank you for all of your kind and encouraging comments on yesterday's post.

Today's post is craft, yay.

Before I start I just have to say that "me likey this blog press app on my iPad very muchy".

Here is the LHS of my project life and I just had to include my favourite tv shows.



and I could not help myself when I saw that Papertrey Ink had started to sell merchandise. Of course I had to have something. .Joe made some wonderful things at TAFE again.. Again I didn't use my kit just a 6x6 paper pad and I can't remember by who sorry.

Here is the RHS



Here I have made my own little pocket out of...come on you know...the name escapes me...oh what is it....that kind of translucent paper....I bet you are all going.....that's what it's called but I can't for the life of me remember. Any way YKWIM.

And how nice is Leenashe has very kindly made these chevron journaling cards and made them available free on her blog.



Mmmm mmmm I am so into chevron at the moment thanks Leena.

And last but not least here is the front page of a mini that I am working/sitting on



Ha Caitlin would like it finished by Saturday to give to her friend. NOT likely the way I am going at the minute.

Still can't remember the name of that paper....thinking, thinking agh it's so frustrating.
Bye all
xxx



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

4 comments :

Tracey Holdyk said...

I think you mean glassine... love the pages and I love the pocket idea. So have to steal that one.
Good to see you doing something crafty - so need a catchup
love me :-)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

I am really enjoying seeing everyone's Project Life - such a great way to document all the everyday happenings.

Love the chevron cards!

Your pocket looks perfect.

suzitee said...

Oooohhhh...noice pages! You are keeping right on top of this PL thing...WELL DONE!

Tracey said...

I really enjoy seeing how much personality you PL has.......It looks like it would be fun to do. I'll add it to my growing list of things I'd like to do. Can't wait to see the completed mini too!