Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tea Towels

I do love Sweetwater just as much as i love Fig Tree,  today's crafty interlude comes courtesy of Sweetwater. I purchased the kit for two tea towels and here is one of them. (I whipped it up today)
Oh just look at all of these ruffles

Love love love
and i didn't like the cover of my journal from last post so i changed it

much better i think. The doily is meant to represent a plate.  Caitlin is having a great time, although one of the guys she is travelling with had his wallet and I Phone stolen yesterday so with Caitlin's camera that was stolen on Saturday they are not having much luck.


i am loving looking at every ones December dailys
and that is what i am going to do now, when i get a cup of george.
xx

4 comments :

Tracey Holdyk said...

oooooo love the ruffles... just finished my tea towel and its going to be hard to give it away.
Love the new cover too.
love me :-)

suzitee said...

Oh so very cute. I actually hate making ruffles, so am happy just looking at yours :) Great to see you updating a bit more lately ;)

Tiff said...

Those ruffles are soooo pretty! I like your journal cover too, nice work!
I went to Kaisercraft yesterday and bought too much stuff... including the retro kitchen selection (Nan's Favourites) and some chips (like your cutlery there) so I need to get busy to justify the expense!!! I have one of those recipe boxes ready to make up so that could be the project for today!
(Unless I just put my feet up, drink tea and read!!!)
I hope your traveller stays safe! X

Norma said...

Hello my dear friend, I hope all is well and forgive me for not stopping by more frequently but, I was preparing for a craft fair which was last Friday! I love all your projects that I've missed and love the ruffles on the towels! I might just have to try it with our SU fabric:) I will post if it's not a disaster LOL!! Thank you for always visiting:)
Much Hugs,
Norma