Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hot hot hot

Hi all, it is so hot and humid here, we are used to hot but this is just plain yuk.
Anyway that's my moan for the day.
Here's a LO i made using supplies from my Cocoa Daisy kit (cant remember which month)
its a bit mushy but oh so true.
here is a card i made with inspiration coming from here (that really means that i copied it) but it turned out really well.

"The three of us" met last night to make March's label crew kit, and how cute is this-the tag is fabric, oh can i bear to part with it? I do have to make three more as we get four labels every month so i may just keep one, and can you imagine them in Christmas fabric to put your Christmas gifts in (that's what Susan did so if you click on the word three that is highlighted red you will be able to see it and check out Tracey's as well)
here's a close up of the tag

and just in case you are interested here is the new fence, hooray, and yes i have been in the pool a lot today.

cant stop and chat, i have so so so many ideas and projects that i want to get my fingers into i just don't know where to start.
have a happy weekend
hugs from down under.
xxx

oops- just adding as i post this i don't know if Susan and Tracey have actually done a post on their gift bags yet.

10 comments :

suzitee said...

Hot hot hot...it IS so revolting here too. Your bag looks so adorable, I don't think you'll be able to part with it either :)
My bag isn't on my blog yet...but it won't be long. Had to fit in a nanna-nap...sooooo tired after a week of late nights. Your paper projects are gorgeous...makes me want to pull out some paper. Our pool is almost ready for swimming...thank goodness!

Rumi said...

Wish you could send some of that heat over this way! I know spring is just around the corner but I am tired of seeing snow!

Very cute bag and cards! Talented lady you!

Tammy said...

The gift Bags are Totally Gorgeous!! Glad you got the fence sorted too : )

Tracey Holdyk said...

Thanks for a great crafty sewing night on friday it was sooo much fun... exctamoondo!!!!
Love the bag and yes parting with them will be hard.
Hoping to post about mine today.
Love me :-)

Jenni said...

So lovely. I'm thinking of getting myself some of those labels too....

Tiff said...

We are hot here too in qld! I have been in and out of the pool too! I adore that bag, it is so cute! I enjoyed looking at your LO's and those valentines are so sweet! X

Natasja Cats - Verbeek said...

so cute!

missusem said...

I'm so thrilled that you used an old Cocoa Daisy layout. I'm Sue from the Cocoa Daisy Design team and I like the cute stuff you've got on your blog! :)

Thanks for loving our stuff and hope to get to know you better :)

Tracey said...

Oh Linda, I always look forward to seeing what you girls have been making......the bag is just beautiful! Love the layout and your card is so pretty. Hot here today too....the pool is a great temp! xo

Norma said...

OMG!! Linda where do I start:) The fabric tote and the tag OMG! just gorgeous! Love the cards and LO. Beautiful backyard with the NEW fence YAY!! Linda that pool looks so tempting and can't wait for the summer:) So inspirational Linda:)
Hugs,
Norma