Friday, August 31, 2012

It's that time again


Yes it is, time for the third instalment of my "Mystery Block of the Month".
This months block is called Weather Vane and it's designed by Barbara Groves and Mary Jacobson.



Ok it's not pressed properly but all points match perfecta moondo.

Now on to other things, whether your a scrapbooker or a Project Lifer I urge you to watch this Video. "make every day a scrapbook..."

I seem to have a bit of a girl crush on Shimelle lately and eagerly await all her blog posts and videos. I'm signed up to do this class but just watching the video makes me want to get out my PL or do a page, I hope you watch it and FYI Shimelle is an American lady married to an Englishman living in the UK.

That's it for tonight
Have a great weekend.
Xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bennett Springs Dr,Beechboro,Australia

1 comment :

suzitee said...

I am so so so loving this BOM...and perfectamoondo points make me happy :)