Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hi there

I am practising shooting photos in full manual mode, I know one is a bit blurry so prepare your eyes for a work out.

I had a few minutes to spare so I played with my last PTI delivery. The card below was inspired by this card by Debbie Olsen.
Originally I had planned to use my water colour pencils but when one opened her desk drawer said pencils were not there. Hmmm I wonder what child borrowed them but never put them back. Alas I used my distress inks instead.






I am so happy with how it turned out, I even drew some little birds. My card is upside down from Debbie's, I wonder if that's because we come from the land down under! Expect a few of these cards with flip flops I love the dies and stamp set-so so cute.



With this card I just wanted to play with this cute telephone die and stamp set.

Yesterday afternoon I had a spare half an hour so I whipped up these label stickers to use on my Project Life. I normally buy October Afternoon stickers but these were fun, quick and easy to make plus I can make them in any colour.



And here's another photo coz I am practising after all



Ok here's the blurry one
Our sweet treat for after dinner. It was TAFE day so Joe came home with this strawberry gateau that he had made.



It was delicious.
Thanks for making it to the end.
Xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Practising

5 comments :

Tracey Holdyk said...

Okay where was my phone call, excuse me LOL. Love the stickers I will have one in every colour please. Lets get together and make labels, now that would be fun and throw in a George as well.
love me :-)

suzitee said...

I so need some of those labels too! I usually use the October Afternoon ones too, but my stash is getting a bit low ;) the strawberry gateaux looks amazing!

dawn said...

Hi Cindy,

Love that cute flip flop card, the colors came out great. The second card is cute also.

I'm with Tracey and Suzy, really want those labels, how did you make them?? Love the colors of them.

Peeked at your quilt you just finished and it looks AMAZING!! So happy and proud of you for finishing it. Those were the cutest thing you girls made. Love when you ladies craft and share your projects!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, made my day.
Enjoy your weekend.

dawn said...

Linda, I'm so sorry to have written the wrong name on my last comment. That is the 3rd time this week I've done that. SOOOO sorry!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Hi Linda! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I am so glad you liked what you saw! Thanks so much for following me! :)