Sunday, February 8, 2009

An Album for my Auntie

See I have been busy during the week. I just have been too tired to write a post although I have kept track on you all.
I am dong this 6 x 6 album for my Aunty who lives in the UK. It's just random photos from the last couple of years and all scrapped simply. Like Susan from http://stitchscrapsew.blogspot.com/ I am also using Making Memories paperie collection although I am Using the MOCHA. (B/C its so me and mocha is close to coffee and everyone knows how i like my coffee-even if this is paper not the real stuff) OK now i am rambling...

Now you must remember this is me and as per usual nothing is in order so here goes,
Love this photo of Caitlin and I love keeping my chipboard natural. Gotta love this snowman I cut him out with the cricut using my free cartridge Stretch Your Imagination. He is so cute. The arrows were also cut with the cricut Going Places cartridge. I'm kinda liking them.
Nothing much to say about this one it's pretty basic but boy was the food yum. We tried to make it when we got home but it wasn't half as good.



Same with this one nice and simple letting the photo tell the story. Although Joe certainly has grown in the last couple of years.


My Aunt hasn't seen our new house so I went outside and took a photo of it the day it was 38 mind you and I went outside in bare feet and was too close so I had to cross the road and go into the bush, wasn't worried bout my feet burning then, more worried bout snakes, and to the western power man who was laughing at me doing a "its to hot for my feet dance" thanks very much, you could have driven by a bit faster.



OK here is what you should have seen first. Do you think I need to put something else on it? Is it to plain? Please help needed.


Now once you have read all that I bet you are glad that you have finished, I hope that I have put a smile on at least one of your faces. Boy I can rant on can't I?
By the way work was......well work........hot...but OK.
I hope that you all have a great week and stay cool its going to be really hot.
I don't think that anyone reads my blog from Melbourne but if you do I felt for you all the other day when it was 47.
OK OK I am going now I can here you all in my head going "will she ever shut up."
xx Linda
There i have finished.






1 comment :

suzitee said...

You made me laugh Linda!
What a coincidence that you are using MM Paperie for your minibook-i don't drink coffee...is that why I am not so keen on Mocha? LOL. Love what you've done with the album, and I'm sure your aunt will cherish it. Can I see it before you post? As for your cover...maybe some patterned paper somewhere? A strip across the bottom maybe? Or maybe some word strips in one of the corners? Or even some ribbon in the binding? Just some suggestions :) even though it is probably just right in real life!
Good to see you are keeping busy ;)